Tour guides are the foundation of Wazi Tours. Here's how we make sure they're great.
Before becoming a Tanzania Tour guide, each applicant undergoes a rigorous selection process:
- Telephonic Interview
- Background Check
- An oral test with ten questions. The applicant must get at least seven correct to proceed. The applicant is asked to name the following tribes in Dar es Salaam.
- Confirmation that the guide applicant adhere to the Wazi Tours' Best Practices in the delivery of their proposed tours
After acceptance, we provide our guides with:
- Training is provided to guides to guide tourists in simple language that they can understand
- Outline of tour contributions for clarity and speech before they're posted
- Teach them simple marketing to bring potential customers
- A complete cancellation policy that will protect their payment in case of 'no-shows' or late-notice nullifications.